Monday, April 17, 2006

Birth!

Oh, the music blog has been born! I don't actually know how to do this yet.... i will see if blogger is more user-friendly than Livejournal. Ahh yes, the feud... blogger vs. livejournal, livejournal vs. blogger... oh when will it end! *sigh*. My point is basically if this thing is ugly right now, hopefully it won't remain like that for too long!

You're probably wondering where the name came from, (or maybe not). Either way, i don't care, i'll explain it to you anyway. I love 2 things: music and food. So, thus, we have - Stirfry of Sound! Clever, huh? Yeah, i thought so too. I figure i can't pretend how to cook... but i can pretend to have good taste in music.

I don't know how often this will be updated, or how "fresh" it will be. But the point behind it is to mostly have a space for me to talk about music i like, rant about/discuss music-related issues, and share my musical interests with others! Cuz really, it's all about sharing.

I will try to make this blog as nice as possible. What i mean by that is i'll try my best not to sound pretentious. I don't want to be an annoying hipster-snob-indier_than_thou-asymetrical_haircutted-loser like most people who have a diverse taste in music are. Whether i succeed in this or not has yet to be seen. Ya feel me? Aight.

That is all for now. Look out for my first official music post, coming soon! Thanks for visiting! :)

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Juanita Kwarteng said...

NICE NAME Z!!
GOOD SHIT

I am glad that you started this
you are on your way woman
well written too.....

Juanita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home